Recognizing the imperative for our clients to learn critical skill sets to succeed as a prosperous business owner, KLA Marketing Associates offers a broad range of keynotes, speaking topics and programming to enlighten, inspire and empower audiences. We work closely with our clients to customize programming to meet their budget and overall goals.
Whether clients need a keynote speech to ignite your conference or a full-day workshop in an out-of-office team-building or leadership retreat, we will create a program to meet your needs. Given its long-time and unparalleled position in the legal services space, we can deliver one seasoned professional or a whole team of experts to create a successful event or program.
KLA Marketing Associates’ president and chief strategist Kimberly Rice delivers real-time events, webinars and other virtual learning experiences to wow, educate and empower her audiences with entertaining and informative programming to exceed clients’ expectations.
We count among our clients the following:
- Law firms of all sizes, anywhere
- Legal and bar associations (national, regional, and local)
- Attorney retreats (senior, mid-level, and junior programming0
- Business organizations
- Affinity groups
- In-person and webinar meetings and conferences
Sample topics have included:
- Top Habits of Successful Rainmakers
- The Art of Asking for New Business and Sealing the Deal
- Roll Up Your Sleeves and Let’s Develop a Powerful Marketing Plan
- Personal Branding in the Workplace and Beyond
- Making Time to Cultivate Business Relationships with Confidence, Clarity & Purpose
- Connecting the Dots to Powerful Business-Building Connections
- Intersection of Personal Branding and Social Media: Leveraging LinkedIn to Build a Personal Brand
- Women Attorneys: Establish Yourself as a Leader
- Five Marketing Pillars for Solos and Small Firms
- Business Development Training for Lawyers: Planning, Executing and Measuring Success
- So many others; ask us
If you are looking for an energetic and expert presenter to support your firm’s practice goals, Kimberly Rice is ready to deliver.