Business and Professional Development Keynote Speaker Request
Bringing decades of experience as a legal marketer, strategist, organizational development specialist, project manager, and entrepreneur to bear on behalf of her clients, Kimberly Rice provides practical solutions for lawyers’ most challenging business development issues.
She is a frequent author and speaker to business, legal and community groups on a wide array of professional services marketing-related topics.
Sample topics have included:
- Top Habits of Successful Rainmakers
- The Art of Asking for New Business and Sealing the Deal
- Roll Up Your Sleeves and Let’s Develop a Powerful Marketing Plan
- Personal Branding in the Workplace and Beyond
- Making Time to Cultivate Business Relationships with Confidence, Clarity & Purpose
- Connecting the Dots to Powerful Business-Building Connections
- Intersection of Personal Branding and Social Media: Leveraging LinkedIn to Build a Personal Brand
- Women Attorneys: Establish Yourself as a Leader
- Five Marketing Pillars for Solos and Small Firms
- Business Development Training for Lawyers: Planning, Executing and Measuring Success
- And many others!
To request more information about booking Kimberly to speak at your event, please complete the short form to the right.